Dunellen School District offers for our parents to fund student cafete ria accounts.
sign in - create account - FAQ
- The meal process is automated for both parents and the school so errors are minimized and the process is standardized.
- Using , there is not a chance of lost lunch money from home to the serving lines!
- Payments can be made by credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the parents’ convenience.
- Payments can also be made by ACH (Electronic Check).
- Parents can review what their students are actually purchasing along with account balance information.
During the school year, you may send a check or money order payable to “Dunellen Board of Education” in an envelope to the attention of the “Cafeteria”. For security reasons, we recommend that these payments be sent in one of these two forms. Please make sure you put the following information on the sealed envelope:
Child’s name - School Teacher & Grade - Amount of Money Enclosed
This envelope can be delivered to the cashier when paying for their meal during their breakfast or lunch period .