What is PayForIt?
PayForIt (PFI) is a Secure Online Payment system which simplifies payment, collection and balancing of funds for School Districts.
PFI is a web-based portal system that is part of the QSP suite of products used in throughout the Dunellen School District Today. PFI was developed and is supported with ongoing QSP philosophy of quick, simple and practical.
The Dunellen School District offers PFI to our parents to fund student cafeteria accounts.
- The meal process is automated for both parents and the school so errors are minimized and the process is standardized.
- Using PFI, there is not a chance of lost lunch money from home to the serving lines!
- Payments can be made by credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the parents’ convenience.
- Payments can also be made by ACH (Electronic Check).
- Parents can review what their students are actually purchasing along with account balance information.
- Account balance information is readily available to the parents, the school and the lunch staff.
- Parents can opt to receive an email when a student balance dips to certain threshold (set by the parent).
- Parents can opt to use an auto-replenishment feature which replenishes their student account(s) when a balance dips to a specificlevel (which is specified by the parent).
- School messages are automatically emailed to parents.
- Student information is automatically transferred from year-to-year.
- Parents can manage more than one student account.
- PFI is PCI compliant and maintains industry standard SSL certificates. This ensures all data is safe & secure as defined by the industry.